Station wreckages not properly displaying resources

siegemode

I found this bug when salvaging station wreckages near to the core (spawned in as wreckage), but have also verified it on a station destroyed by player (me) near the edge of the galaxy. What happens is that only one 'chunk' of the wreckage will display a number of resources or cargo contained. All other 'chunks' of the wreckage display no resources, even though they definitely contain some. Also, all cargo that was on the station will be in the 'chunk' that displays the resource values.

This seems to primarily affect station wreckages, but ships spawned in as wreckage in the zones near the core (with the station wreckages) sometimes do not list any resources either. Very rarely, this will happen to a destroyed ships' wreckage, but typically only on very small pieces that get broken off.

Version: Avorion Client Beta 0.11 r7857

Steps to reproduce:

1. Find or create a station wreckage.

2. Select each of the pieces ('chunks') of wreckage individually and observe the listed resource values. Remember to be within 5km for resource values and 0.5km for cargo values.

3. Observe that only 1 'chunk' per station wreckage will display resources or cargo (or both).

Screenshots below:

No resources shown:

YFr6utd.jpg

Resources and cargo shown:

UMpCGXt.jpg

Salvaging resources from a ship wreckage, even though none are displayed:

qs8ZAlh.jpg

Thank you and keep up the great work!!  8)

EDIT: I Just realized that I posted this in the Beta Branch bugs forum when it should be in the regular bug reports. Sorry!