Singleplayer stuck on Loading

NiTr0rAtT3

I can't load my Singleplayer Galaxy.

The only Thing i have been made before was, to overclock my Graficcard. This caused 6-7 game Crashes "Exe hast stopped running" but the Galaxy startet after this just fine.

Now it wont start anymore, and i think my Galaxy file is damaged.

And if i try to start the Galaxy "In Beta Mode!" with the Server exe over the CMD as Admin, it is not possible to start with my Ship, its Turrets, its Modules, my Money, my Ressource etc.

Client Log is attached.

serverlog_2017-07-01_14-27-23.txt

This sounds to me like a broken galaxy.

"In Beta Mode!" is a local 0.12.x server? However, when you logged in there the first time, was a new player created? You can see in the log file.

Once I had a broken galaxy, where I was created as a new player instead of loading my stuff...

Yep, that is exactly what happened, when i tryd to start a Galaxy with the Beta Server.

And there was no Solution to use my "player_1.dat" from the Singleplayer. Because it seems that in Beta Avorion uses an different File System. I tryd to Rename my original "player_1.dat" to the File that was created, but then i startet the Galaxy again, and i Had nothing. No Starter Ship, no Real energy Bar. Etc...

They changed a lot of things from 0.11 to 0.12. Whatever you try, you should try in the version the galaxy was created with. But to me it sounds like its completely broken...

Killing the server by "Exe has stopped working" does not always kill the whole galaxy, but an Avorion server doesn't like it. Especially when this error is caused by overclocking, some files may be corrupted.

At least you could try to delete the sector where you currently are. When the galaxy is still in version 0.11.x it will cause a lost of everything you had in this sector. But all other sectors will be unaffected. If it works, you will start in drone in your current home sector.

To do this use explorer to get to glaxies-folder\galaxy-name\sectors and delete the 2 files from the sector you are in. Maybe server or client log could tell you where it is.