Hosting Lan after Faction Patch

JanDemonic

After trying to host a LAN  local  pc's on same network  .  Which worked before this patch, and now  all members who connect to Lan are getting  Out of memory errors.    Checking taskmanager reveals  Avorion.exe is using all Memory on the NON hosting pc.  But the PC that is hosting the game does not have this issue runs fine.

I would not mind rolling back but Steam keeps say update required  "REQUIRED"  how do i  just run the previous version until the optimization?

Thanks a bunch

KQ/JD

Avorion_Memory.jpg.48f4420aa38952357823d7c835d67082.jpg

Please send us the client logs of a pc with 100% memory usage.

It is also helpful if you try the same with a new galaxy. If this works maybe your save files are corrupted.

I think you can set the Avorion version to last one, not the latest. Watch Avorion beta settings. But this is not the solution...

I do appreciate the reply. 

So  I got off my lazy butt  and  checked some files in both  Server and  remote clients.

When Avorion patched  "Tt did NOT patch the entire  common\Avorion\  Game  It only updated the path.

I was  running  2 different convenience  Mods.  The game left those mods and only updated without overwriting them.

Also.  another thing i did not consider.  I copied over some old ship.xml to the workshop folder on all network pcs.

I  un-installed  and deleted all previous folders and appdata references. 

Then  restarted  by installing the new version on  all PCs    Currently  I am using about 917 meg  on client side  and 826 meg on

the server which is hosting the LAN.

I think I figured out how I shot myself in the foot.

Wipe  and install Fresh appeared to have resolved this.

Thanks for suggestion I check logs

KQ/JD ::)