New World Gaming Server, IP now public!!

Alakeram

New World Gaming, Discord used to issue out IP address

Hey guys if your interested I just started up a new server, will be running 24/7 and most of the current players play central time zone

It only has one mod currently and that is the regen asteroid mod (seems useful if i can ever find one lol)

We communicate via Discord and i kind of require it so i can keep track on how many people are active, or join the server, don't really need to actually voicechat if you don't feel like it

Also if you join the server and want to have your own voicechat channel for your own faction let me know and I'll set one up, maybe even faction roles if your active enough :)

If interested please join our discord server! https://discord.gg/Tb2WS52

When you join type ?avorion and the bot will assign you a role and msg you the IP :)

thanks and have a good day!

PS: if I get enough active players I will look into upgrading playerslots, but need to see if there is enough Interest to do so.

Now have public IP! everyone is welcome to join! if you're interested in staying with the server please look into joining the discord :)

Server IP:181.215.49.218:27000

Please note what if the server starts getting backed up i will upgrade it, but have no intention on doing so if theres not enough interest

i would like to have decent sized pvp fights etc but we need alliances people!

-A