[SPOILERS] Smuggler Quest (Enemy of my Enemy)

Ethentianknight

I have a problem:

I just got my second delivery quest, but the guy keeps giving me coordinates inside the galactic center, which I can't reach. (I've abandoned and re-taken it a couple of times but he keeps doing that)

I kinda assumed this questline led to a way to get there - is this a bug, or am I wrong in thinking that?

Yup, I've never had that quest send me into the center.

Koonschi, as a note, when i selected -destroy hyperdrive-, i had very little confirmation that it succeeded. The item stayed in inventory and the option was still present when i attempted to re interact with him.

It worked, i was just unsure until i started firing.

• Boxelware Team
is this a bug, or am I wrong in thinking that?

It is. There are some issues with the target location for this mission. Find a smuggler that's further from the center, and you should be fine.

Koonschi, as a note, when i selected -destroy hyperdrive-, i had very little confirmation that it succeeded. The item stayed in inventory and the option was still present when i attempted to re interact with him.

It worked, i was just unsure until i started firing.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

...unless they are only in "hidden mass signature" systems and I've been checking the wrong systems for an hour.

And now I've killed him, and I have still no idea how to get to the center. Unless I gotta collect all these legendary upgrade thingies.  :)

*ponders*

• 3 weeks later...

I had some issues with the quest to and because this post is named like it i ask here, so I delivered the goods for the laser and he build it but then he said nothing else just it is finished and i didnt know what to do so i went to the smuggler hideout did the quest again and found the option to dissable Botans hyperdrive after the dialog he started shooting at me but I couldnt damage him directly my weapons were useless they dealt no dmg at all so I sent my fighters and luckily they did dmg and killed him slow but in the end he was dead ... so im here and ask if this was intended or not?

(and btw in the sector where i had to deliver the goods for the laser was another "a friend" ship)

(hope its okay that i ask this here and not in a new post)

(aaaand more info, the laser or "hyperspace overloader" is still in my inventory and the "enemy of my enemy" quest is still stuck at the delivery of the goods for the laser)

• 2 months later...

Got an issue with this quest too, the first one. I'm on the beta branch.

So i talked to a smuggler he asked me to deliver something somewhere ... And what the my, i don't know where to go nor have any clue about it.

See :

6D566612543C2F802998749F47C9194CD793E8EE

How are you supposed to success the quest with this kind of hint. In the dialogue he talked about a check point, but i have none, i really don't know where to go at all.

My bad, as it was always shadowed i didn't even seen it. And it should be placed below the text and not above.

And by the way no need to be harsh like this. You are the same kind of people than on FTD forum bashing people for nothing and in the end arming the game to not see when something isn't quite intuitive. You are told about a check point and there is none visible, this quite confusing.

anyway thank you for the answer even if the form totally sucks.