How do I clear my players to use a command I add?

Azerik

I added the HaulGoods mod that adds a /haulgoods command to let your AI captained ships move stuff from station to station for you.  After a little tinkering it's working fine for me, but when I asked a non-admin player to test it, they were told they don't have permission to use that command.

This is kinda half mod question and half server question, but is there a way I can set permissions on the command or something so everyone can use it?  Locate the script file in a different folder?  I'm groping the in dark a bit here.

I was afraid that was the answer.  I did that and restarted the server and it's still telling people they don't have permission for the command.

Usely this would be the way to add an command for all users. But since i never added commands for all users to our server im not sure about this.

We also use haulgoods mod. But I added a haulgoods button to the ship commands gui, wich is much more comfortable for users, but the installation instructions for this are outdated.

If you want to do this:

Replace the /entity/craftorders.lua with the attached file (make a backup before, I just copy/pasted code without testing). This should add the command to gui.

craftorders.zip

Editing admin.xml needs to be done when the server is offline.  The server hold the file in memory and saves on shutdown.  So changing three file while online has no effect.

Wanted to write that one the other day, but forgot.

Once the server shuts down it overrides admin.xml, so you (Azerik) might want to check, if your changes got overwritten

That might explain it.  I did edit it while it was online and then restarted. 

Yup, checked and it is reverted.  I remember the owner having some trouble setting up additional admins because of this.  I'm going to noodle with the button anyway because people will probably like that, but I'll edit this again next time it's slow and I can bring the server down for a few minutes.