The forgotten factions

MasterBurte

Suggestion

Hi,

after i've been at the center and killed the boss, i thought there musst be something else to do. I reached out for the outer sektors next. I'm a little bit dissapointed that after progressing through the game the outer sectors are senseless.

I think the concept that the factions that are closer to the center are more powerfull makes no sense. Not in a realistic and a gameplay point of view. I would like to see a progress that enables the player to make choices not restricts him to upgrade to the next tier.

A solution could be to give each faction some unique abilities. This could be special modules, weapons, blocks, etc..

The danger from the intruders is everywhere. I want to see factions making alliances to fight the greater enemy. Factions from the outer sectors could send fleets to fight in/near the center.

Of course there have to be more and less advanced factions and the player should start at a lower level, but give the player a reason to come back. Maybe give him a homeplanet and generate events, where the player has the oportunity to help his home. And by the way give the factions a face. I mean there are most likely different races out there. Give them some pictures besides the text messages that shows them and give them a banner.

1 answer to this suggestion