Trade,War,Alliance, simple endgame.

xVALERAx

Suggestion

hi, playing for kinda a month now but got lots of experence from past games.

Trade, we badly need live economy.

Features: *We should be able to build all factories like turret factories and upgrade them acording to the material lvl (as far as I seen yet I didnt find a turret factory wich let the Player build weapons out of avorion.

*Base build (also for next Point about alliance and war) it would be great to build a base somewhere wich will not also act as a warehouse but as a Station for giving out orders to your factories, ships, etc.

*allow the Player to build a trade post with certain amount of trade ships wich you can give orders as:

1.Gather material for your own factories so they work and produce goods (first they go and colect out of your own facilities/mines) For that you also Need to give the tradepost a cetrain amount of Gold, so you dont end up beiing broke when the tradeship is buying all the stuff of in a short period of time.

2.Go trade: You choose goods you/alliance produces and These the ship will go and sell to the stations/trade Posts etc (wich are explored by you on the map). Also the NPC ships should come to your factories and buy goods, for this we Need Regulation on how many good we would always to Keep as a Minimum.

Next, Alliance Buildings/base, this will improve the war/pvp System.

A base wich you build in one sector will be as a influence Point to couple sectors near it, same as the fractions in game, for wich there will be war because of resourcess and other stuff.

New Buildings and Features:

Alliance Base. Basically a huge non moving ship with weapon System and such of a Kind, warehouse for goods and alliance Building Manager.

*Military post. Allowes you to give in a ships you own and let them guard your territory, they will patroll and also react for Alarm beacons.

*Alarm Beacon, basically a small Building wich will give out a Alarm if enemy/non good realation fraction enters your territory.

* A Building where we can manage diplamations.

**Turret Upgrade factory, as tested the dobble/trillple/quad turrets wich Basic atk of expample 50 actually deal 100,150,200 dmg, give us a factory where we can Combine the turrets and their abbilities aca fuse them.

* A Explorer post, this post will give you the Details of sectors in your territory, be it there resouces, dead ships to salvage etc, also you can assign couple ships to mine/salvage in your territory.

*small outpost,embassy in other fractions territory to boost relationship aca allow to build in their territory

*all the already aviable Buildings and the trade Suggestion mentioned before should be aviable for alliance aswell.

*warp gates

War: Ofc there is nothing much to explain but the gamplay once you reached the Center is boring, I didn't beat the last boss because I just cant find it, there is no1 on 0.0. So the war System should be the right deal.

First of all I want to mention coulpe suggestions of other Players wich I heard/red.

For this we Need to buff the xsotans and let them expand their terretory so we always can fight npc if we feel like. So give them terretory as a fraction being.

Phase jump dissable System, same System as for bottan but for all ships you choose/sector.

War itself, you build a base on a free terretory and start to expand it, main Goal is to whipe out all enemies/fractions you set as enemy on the map. Benefits are ofc resourcess gear/Chips and of Course fun, who not wants to conquer such a large map on wich 100 Player can Play!

Couple Bugs/Features.

Let us please deposit/wirthdraw items from the alliance warehouse with a dobble click!

Give us Buttons where we can comand with all our fighter squads at once! Dont touch the salvage/mine System of the fighter, they are already overpowered enought so let Player still choose Targets for mine/salvage!

Would be great to have something wich prevents us to fly faster than a cetrain amount.

A Hangar for a small ship for big ships wich you can fly and interact wich bases, should have some Cargo holds, or simple add Cargo fighters wich will pick up goods from the stations you buy.

Anti fighter defense Systems! Realy big Point since the Auto targetting System for lasers is total crap we dont have any defense from These att all, Need some AA turrets wich will defend your ship, even seeker rockets do not manage to destroy fighter!

Balance the turrets acording to physics, how comes that cannons have nearly dobble range than railguns?! I mean it's freaking gaus!

repair turrets with independend targetting do not independed target and repair your/friendly ships.

Well yet this is it, thanks for reading, sorry for bad english I know I suck and this is just suggestions, on how it should work precisse the dev Team can contact me if they want, also I found out that they live nearby, so comming by and working on improvements in real life is an Option.

Many thanks for providing a great idea for a game from the russian community, Keep up the good work.

PS. fk Auto correcture

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet