610th Technical Evaluation Division Shipyard (Gundam)

Ulrich_Rüstungjäger

I recently picked up Avorion and set out to build functional ships from the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise. This is the first ship i have finished, the Peer Gynt which is a Musai Class Light Cruiser

Wxxl9Pn.jpg

J13JizG.jpgThe Musai-class Late Production Type is a space cruiser seen in the Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory OVA.

The late production model of the Musai-class light cruiser is a sub-type of the original Musai-class light cruiser(coming soon). The late production model featured improved weapons, and improved Minovsky-Ionesco fusion reactor to power the ship's systems, and improved mobile suit carrying and launch capabilities.

Notes:

*Komusai II (a shuttle that is stored in the front hangar) is absent in case proper ship to ship docking is ever added

• 1 month later...

l5qmrlT.jpg

Been a while since I last posted anything. But I finally finished this build.

This is the ship of the line CV-65 Dolos. It is a massive mothership style carrier  able to hold the maximum number of fighters in Avorion. While not as impressive os most ships people make (let's face it, the Dolos is a lump with engines) it can serve a multiple purposes, the main one (next to being a massive carrier)  is a straight up space station.

• 6 months later...

Been quite some time, but seeing as the new beta branch was released I felt it was about time to resurrect this shipyard.

The ship you see here is a Chivvey class high speed cruiser, meant for breaking through enemy blockades so it can engage the targets from behind. Equipped with 2(or 3) massive triple barrel cannons, numerous AA cannons and 12 torpedo tubes this ship can take a chunk out of an enemy fleet.

YUSQIGE.jpg

ztU3PxB.jpg