Factions Diplomacy

gn_leugim

Suggestion

I gave some though regardint this matter, it has improved a bit I think, from the early betas, but it has large room to improve.

1- More Aesthetics than practical, but, outlines for the faction borders on the game map would be helpful. If different factions have different relations  to you, you can tell them apart, but, if they are identical or the same, you cant tell where one starts and other ends.

2- We could have s glimpse of how factions relate to each other, specially on those factions where we are regarded as allies.  If they look at you as an ally, why not share their diplomatic stance towards other factions? after all, you could help out.

3- Yet on the diplomatic relations between different factions, is it just me, or all are enemies to each other? I can't remember seeing two factions co-habiting in the same sector, Peacefully!. and...

4-  why do enemy faction send cargo ships / salesmans to others factions?? It's really odd, if you belong to A faction, and A faction is foe to B faction, that you would go to B faction sector, with an unarmed ship. right?? yet, you see this all the time. entire fleets of sales/cargo ships being hopelessly destroyed by that sector combat ships.  Wouldn't make more sense if, they send armed ships instead? like in a war-like scenario, one faction taking, or trying to take the enemies sector.

5- Finally, I do get on one hand, why killing civil ships drops relations to all witnessing factions, but, at the same time, those same factions would do exactly the same...  send their combat ships and take those civil ships out. If they are enemies to them, they shouldn't be annoyed for me destroying them. just saying... :p

2 answers to this suggestion

5- Finally, I do get on one hand, why killing civil ships drops relations to all witnessing factions, but, at the same time, those same factions would do exactly the same...  send their combat ships and take those civil ships out. If they are enemies to them, they shouldn't be annoyed for me destroying them. just saying... :p

I got a reputation drop for killing a civy ship.

The factions whose relation with me dropped were at that time shooting at said ship.

LOGIC

:V

I got a reputation drop for killing a civy ship.

The factions whose relation with me dropped were at that time shooting at said ship.

LOGIC

:V

Genau! :D