An insight on better quest system

Zankastia

I am sad to see that the quest system IG is so clumsy and underdeveloped. I understand that the resources and the priorities are elsewhere, still I want to point out that even whit the new update, the quest are useless (more so mid-end game than at the beginning). I have posted a complete quest system a few moths before, but most of them need a lot of work and maybe a rework on the code system, hell some are even so remotely hard to code, still, i think missions should make an alternative to get money, resources, weapons, upgrades and or reputation while giving excellent gameplay.

It would be beneficial for the game in the long therm to make missions more varies (Afaik, there is only one mission here and there, and that's it).

Hope you guys keep improving the game.

Continue to be awesome

After looking at the feedback and complains a lot of players do both on the forum and on Reddit (that you guys should absolutely check more often) I came to a conclusion.

Guys, stop making Avorion for a day or two and instead play some space related games, watch their economy, their combat, and their overall design, take notes on them and see if some of the most interesting stuff is on your reach. Take inspiration from them.

Thanks