Urgent Suggestion in regards to store page.

Jarmenkell

Suggestion

Hello.

Please change the store page trailer and pictures on steam to reflect the real Avorion with player creations, and game improvments.

at present its hard for me to convince anyone to buy the game, they just tell me it looks like mine-craft in space, not a fan of that comparison. are you?

regardless what your answer is, it would be nice to hire pros to do this game justice.

give us an up to date representation of what you guys have achieved so far, and what the community of this game is capable of.

2 answers to this suggestion

Better yet, use the screenshots and videos already made by users and give them credit for it.

Make a public competition for users to make the best 2min trailer they can. Give a free copy of the game to the chosen one and to the 2 runner-ups so they can invite someone else to the game. That would be increasing publicity during the process and it would probably be cheaper than hiring someone.

You could give some hints what you'd prefer to be covered in the trailer.

Offtopic edit: That username... Juhziz's Jarmen Kell was my favorite unit in all RTS games. Maybe sharing the place with Seraphim Sele-istle (their Tech 1 air scout).