galactic wonders.

Hellatze

when you have everything. you will create big dumb object, like hyper storage ship. or gigantic city habitat.

the problem that, passive income in this game are vague. so the maintenance are horrendous. probably like 100 mil per hour. i really hope habitat can provide tax to its own people to support this wonder.

creating wonder that struck awe on any faction in that galaxy.

sound like a plan.

i am planning big trading post... or maybe a big storehouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Something like ownership tax or habitation rights tax, Xsotan protection tax (extortion, much??), or any type of taxation at all would be a healthy change to the economy system, in my opinion. Even if you're not a fan of taxes (and who is, amirite?), they're an integral and essential part of empire management.

Never thought I'd say this, but: give us more taxes!!

Hey now hey now, calm down cowboy.

It could actually already be implemented, just turned off. I was looking through I think it was stationfounder.lua and saw one line of code that read "ownership tax = 0;  --gives the owner of the station this much % of the sales in tax" or something like that. So while it lacks a UI, the code to handle taxes may already be in the game... time for some modding!

Hey now hey now, calm down cowboy.

It could actually already be implemented, just turned off. I was looking through I think it was stationfounder.lua and saw one line of code that read "ownership tax = 0;  --gives the owner of the station this much % of the sales in tax" or something like that. So while it lacks a UI, the code to handle taxes may already be in the game... time for some modding!

Really ?

There is a hope after all.

However when i got this ?

Well there's this from the Economy update patch notes:

"The owners of these stations get a 20% tax of the income of these stations, as well as cheaper prices!"

Not that kind of tax.

I mean tax the civilian who rent my station.

Just like that