Wormhole spawned me inside asteroids

MoronicCinamun

I really am not sure how to report this in a way that actually helps anything.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/936054631667162616/35C329644059882A0F96AD04A6DF25B8ED124F48/

Image is kind of hard to read I guess. That big MASS of asteroids is exactly all this sector was, with a single mine basically pressed against it.

When I exited the wormhole I was pretty much "inside" the asteroids. It bounced out and actually suffered some damage. Very slight damage, but it still broke a block. Sounds like it could have been disastrous.

Would posting the file for the sector maybe help? I'm not entirely sure how I would even go about doing that as it isn't any kind of recognizable file and this forum has really small upload limits.

Ouch. Unfortunate. Yes, that could've been terrible and you may have never even realised why you blew up if it happened quick enough. xD

I think the devs have a way to decrypt their own Sector data, I would assume. They are, indeed, not recognisable as they are in fact encrypted. However, it may be useful to include your galaxy's server seed, because I'm not sure the encryption algorithm uses that to encrypt the Sector files. Although thinking about it, I think it makes perfect sense if it would be doing just that. But I haven't checked.

The server seed you can retrieve by typing in a command into Chat while in-game. I believe the command is simply /seed, but you can find out if you type /help instead, which prints all available commands, together with a short descriptor of what each one does.

You can use pastebin.com to post larger plaintext files on the forum. Put it on pastebin, and put a link here to that paste. :)