0.16.0 Beta- A few issues with the galaxy view

Domanating

For some reason there are some green dots or "unknown energy signatures" that don't have anything at all in the sector when you jump in there. After you jump you go to the galaxy view and this what you get

9coP8q.png

Hovering the mouse over the sector now tells me it's a yellow dot "hidden mass" sector rather than the green dot but there's absolutely nothing in it and it still treats it as if I'm not there at all.

Also the map fails regularly to take note of the sectors I've been in although relogging fixes the issue (note it's a Singleplayer creative server)

Highlighted in the next pic is a sector I was before but has no notice that I was there.

5W8SKQ.png

Also another time I jumped to a sector that I knew was empty. It had no indication of hidden mass or energy signature at all. After jumping, it was indeed empty but I got the same notice as in the first image.

All this already happened to me 3 times in the span of a a few minutes. The first time was with a save from a previous update so I decided to create a new one cause maybe the save got broken. Turns out I get the same issue in the new server as well.

replicating this is just a question of finding a fake green dot in the map. I had better luck with solitary green dots than ones in clusters.

P.S: The new system upgrade seems broken in older saves though I assume that's to be expected.

Hmm, I've had the game think I had a ship in a sector I wasn't in...  In fact, even when I went there it said I had two ships there...  I'd think I'd remember making a second ship...  These issues could be related.  I first discovered the issue in the galaxy map view.  Also, I seem to have the benefit of long-range radar on the galaxy map without any module equipped as well...