How to add MODS on a multiplayer (nitrado) server

Thanoz

Hi,

I am rented a Nitrado game server, they are not very helpfull so i hope you guys might be able to help.

I want to add some mods to my server but i do not know how i would do that on this server.

i read that in singleplayer you need to copy the scripts to your ons AVORION file but where do i put that when it is an hosted server???

(also my server is not listed while the *islisted=true* command is acvtive, people can only join when i send them the IP and that is not what i want...)

I hope anyone can help me out here. :)

• 3 weeks later...

With most shared hosts like Nitrado, they use restrictive sets of file permissions in an attempt to curb files types that might be deemed as "unsafe"

You likely cannot install it yourself, I'd reach out to their support and ask them if they can do it for you; Alternatively there's many other hosts that do allow you to modify files, and or they will add them as you request them.

Thanx for the answer, i did that, their suport is really really bad. right now i am waiting over 4 weeks on a reply, i got the mods in the server though. i just cant get it to BETA now :( .

but theanx for the response

I run 2 ARK servers with them, it was a pain to get them working like i wanted it to, but it works fine now. but no i cant find any way to get beta, but the main problem was that my server could not be found in the server list. and after 3 weeks of not responding i saw not just my own server in the list for the first time but a lot of nitrado servers that where not there before. but still 3 weeks of payment gone.

do you have any other host sites that work good with games?