Better fighters! Improvements suggestion.

The Black Chess King

Suggestion

A fan of the game, learned of the game through a non-standard website  ::), buyed the game, been enjoying the game so far.  :D

Would like to leave a request for improvement of fighters, being using them since their functionality is amazing. They are already great to use, fun and pratical, BUT  :o, they can be improved further:  ::)

1 - Add a automatic Salvage or Mining order for the current sector. (Exactly what you can do with a mining ship that have a captain.)

[it's a pain having to salvage a ship with fighters  >:(, if it breaks in half or something weird happens, we loose the target and the fighter returns to the player ship. This can be solved with a autosalvage.  ::) -For mining, the reason is simply to stop spamming small resource asteroids]

2 - Improve the figthers AI to return to ship. [They currently almost all the time, get stuck and keeps teleporting around the ship trying to navigate into a hangar bay, found out it helps to stick out the hangar bays from the ship. :P]

3 - Maybe increase the fighter squad limit?  :o (I would love to create a massive station with hundreds of fighters!  8) Though I am sure that will affect the overall balance from the game.  :P So this is just a impractical request.  Still, doesn't hurt to ask.  ::) )

4 - Display if there are any fighters owned by my ship in a sector. [Often times I leave some fighters doing something and go somewhere else, only to find that I cannot find the sector where I left my figthers  :o, a display of you have 17 Fighters from the ship XZY in sector X would be nice!  ::)]

This is entirely up to the devlopers of course, these are just my requests. Take them with a grain of salt please.  :o

Thank you for reading this comment, have a nice day!  :D

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet