[MOD]More Cargo Shuttles

Grandirus

Your Mod has several problems regarding this part:

... and the cargo fighters carry 2 cargos instead of 1.

• The script buys 1 good from a station, but puts 2 into the cargoshuttle. Basically cheating half the goods in.
  • If the cargo shuttle is supposed to carry goods with a goodsize > 2.5 (Ammunition L, Drill, Drone, ...)m then only one will be loaded and only one can be sold, but two get removed from the cargo bay.
  • If only 1 piece of cargo is available at the station where it gets grabbed, still 2 will be put into the shuttle anyway.

Maybe more, that I've either overlooked or are implicated by these

Your Mod has several problems regarding this part:

... and the cargo fighters carry 2 cargos instead of 1.

• The script buys 1 good from a station, but puts 2 into the cargoshuttle. Basically cheating half the goods in.
  • If the cargo shuttle is supposed to carry goods with a goodsize > 2.5 (Ammunition L, Drill, Drone, ...)m then only one will be loaded and only one can be sold, but two get removed from the cargo bay.
  • If only 1 piece of cargo is available at the station where it gets grabbed, still 2 will be put into the shuttle anyway.

Maybe more, that I've either overlooked or are implicated by these

I will look after it.

I'm just looking all those scripts to see how to work with them.

This is my firts mod, so, thanks for warn me.

Edit: Just put it back to 1 instead of 2, until I figure out how to to do this work right.

So, I tried here some changes in the script.

I put them to pick 10 cargos and delivery 10, but, instead, they pick 10 and delivery 5.

I have one Ice Factory and one Corn Farm.

The Corn Farm is fetching water from Ice Factory.

They pick 10 waters (removed 10 waters show on the screen), but when they return to Corn Farm, they delivery only 5 Waters.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

So, I tried here some changes in the script.

I put them to pick 10 cargos and delivery 10, but, instead, they pick 10 and delivery 5.

I have one Ice Factory and one Corn Farm.

The Corn Farm is fetching water from Ice Factory.

They pick 10 waters (removed 10 waters show on the screen), but when they return to Corn Farm, they delivery only 5 Waters.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

This is what I was referring to in my first answer (just a little more extreme ;))

I will look after it.

I'm just looking all those scripts to see how to work with them.

This is my firts mod, so, thanks for warn me.

Edit: Just put it back to 1 instead of 2, until I figure out how to to do this work right.

With the way cargo-fighters can (not !) be configured currently and under the premise of a realistic delivery service, I also would recommend to keep it at 1 unit of freight per Shuttle

If you drop the premise of a realistic delivery service, you could exploit Entity():setValue() to do what you want

• 1 year later...

I was just looking for a mod to change cargoshuttle limit, thanks to this i changed the setting myself. Only increased the limit to 48 to test how it affects performance. So far i cant see an impact, but im at the beginning of my plans. I want to setup a production line in one sector, and it would be impossible to function properly with a shuttle limit of 20...

I am asking myself if there is someone with more experience who can tell me  something about limits and performance increase in large scale builds.

Thanks  :)