[MOD] [Stable 0.21.4] Avorion Multiverse Beta 1.31

Popokattepetel

@Luisedgm: At the moment i can´t spawn a faction at a specified place like around barrier but i can make a new mixed faction with your ships and stations and i can fill it up with others.

@CaoCao777: The bug that MHM do only spawn vanilla ships are fixed with next version. The amount of ships are random in avorion multiverse because the vanilla game spawns 5 or 3 ships in every sector. With later version of avorion multiverse i want to set up a config file for you all to change some settings like the amount of ships they spawns as defender.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend are doing a playthrough and it seems that after adding this mod there are no longer any jump gates between sectors and we havent seen a single ai ship yet. (edit) got it working but now they spam their thanks after killing pirates

@Elmruik: I tried to become a spam from killing pirates but without success...

Plz try to reinstall the Mod like this:

How to 100% uninstall:

- Delete the "Avorion\Data\Mods\Avorion Multiverse" folder.

- Delete the "Avorion\Data\scrips" folder.

- Make a gamerepair over Steam by "right click" on game and "click" on properties, "click" on "local data"

"click" on "verify integrity of game cache", done.

- Download the mod version 1.3 for Avorion 0.21.4 r15002 (post#1)

- Put all the folders found in the *.zip file at "Avorion\Data\" folder and override all.

If that do not work, in which pirate attack event/quest you got the bug? Pirates spawn in sector and you kill them or you take a quest to kill a pirate sector or pirates are attacking a trader or you go to help a distress signal or other??

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod - however, I have had some problems getting it to work on Linux.  I think it is sorted now, but you might like to make a few changes to your scripts to make it Linux friendly!  So, basically, you have to change all occurrences of:

data/mods/avorionmultiverse

with

data/mods/AvorionMultiverse

in all your scripts.

This is so that Linux can find the mod folder.  As you probably know, Linux file names are case sensitive.  Otherwise, it seems to be working great at the moment. 

I have been modding games for a long time so I know how much work goes into it. For whatever reason before the latest beta patch I couldn't get your modded ship plans to spawn. I figured I screwed up merging your mod with another so they would play nice. But I finally have them spawning and it makes the game so so so much better when you see and fight ships with so much more logic and theme to their plan. By far my favorite mod here thank you.

How to install:

- Put all the folders found in the *.zip file at "Avorion\Data\" folder and override all.

- Start the game and change the language to "AM_*" because the factionnames do not match with standard language.

I have a question for this:

When i install other mods, the Mods Directory have to be directly in the Avorion gamefolder, not unter \Data. Your Mods directory is under Data. Should it be so, or is it an error?

@Taurec: The directory "Steam\SteamApps\common\Avorion\data\Mods\AvorionMultiverse" is correct to my mod. This is because the game do not support mods directly and there is no mod folder by default.

@Halfton: Thx for your hint, i will bring a fix in a few days.

@Douxo: Thx for your report, i noticed this problem and other problems with stations, trader and freighter, fix comes with further version.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Taurec: The directory "Steam\SteamApps\common\Avorion\data\Mods\AvorionMultiverse" is correct to my mod. This is because the game do not support mods directly and there is no mod folder by default.

Thanks. I hope, you make this mod fit for workshop, when possible. This is a very nive mod. :)

• 1 month later...

This mod is great!  I did have to change the installed directory from "Races" to "races" on linux as the scripts were looking for the lower-case directory but the archive extracts the files into 'Races'.  Besides that, however, everything seemed to be fine.  Forgive if duplicate information but hopefully it might save somebody a little time digging around.

Nice to see some familiar ships flying around :)

My right ear would like to request a sound fix.  Music works, but engine and game sound only plays on left ear(tested with music, and removed the mod, sound is fine, so its not my hardware.)  Otherwise it looks like a fun mod, just cant get into with sound issues atm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...