more kinds of missiles suggestion

ELC_Repulse

Suggestion

After the patch that with torpedoes came out an idea pop up in my head *hey why not add more missiles many many kind of missiles*

~~~

Missile/VLS pods (block) - they launch multiple missile outta them with anti-fighter anti-torpedoes capability also.. 

^many kinds of missiles   

*They can be turned off/on and they're passive (shoots down torps/fighters automatically until run out of missiles)

*Pods don't use turret slots

*Maybe for anti-ship but well we already have torpedoes

*Also they're not big as torpedoes so they might not pose critical damage to ships

Missile cluster/swarm - torpedo like but after reaching certain distance or certain distance from enemy the missile it multiply/like CBU-87/97 into smaller pieces.

Anti-Fighter missiles - when launched from vls/ciws pod they automatically seek for enemy fighters  and these missile may also came with multiple kinds like (mini-missile swarm/explosive/emp/ or even kinetic/missile itself)

*Emp - temporarily disable fighters making them vulnerable/slower to dodge

*Explosive - just like IRL missiles they either direct hit or explode near the fighters damaging them

*Mini-missile swarm - literally have payloads of small missile they're more maneuverable but less damage

*many more = keep suggesting  ;)

Anti-Torpedoes missile - just like PDC/PDL they track and kill torpedoes with 40-90% hit rate that depends on condition.. they could be also store in VLS/missile pod

Shield  deploying missile - missile which can be fired using ship energy/shields and can also set its settings what distance it would automatically deploy

defensive shields that protect what behind it..

*they're flat like curtain and they have durability/time

*this could be used on rescue missions on distress call or some traders that suddenly called for help in sector which you're too far to help

*could be use against swarm of enemies or when ship shields are down and need to recharge

***do not abuse it  8) ***

~

Its kind of rough outline but  i hope u guys can improve this

Also its not like i hate fighters rather i like them but lately PDC/PDL don't much damage to them only anti-fighter since they keep rolling and rolling And rolling and rolling darn it....

And also torpedoes became fragile as glass after the patch..

*my english sucks  don't mind it  :-X

~

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet