[MOD] AutoDock -- v1.2.2

Shrooblord

Hey guys! Sorry to come back to the forums to see that you're having trouble with installing this mod.

Out of all mods I've worked on, this is personally my favourite, and quite frankly nearly essential to my gameplay experience in Avorion. So, rest assured, I will try and get it up and running ASAP and give you clearer instructions on how to run this in your own games once I'm done.

Those installation instructions will hopefully be as simple as: go to the Steam Workshop. Click Subscribe. Launch your game. ?. Profit!

I'm working on the new Steam Workshop integration paradigm that Avorion works with now. Stay tuned. I'm hoping this won't take more than a couple of days for me to get used to the new system.

----

If you absolutely don't want to update to the newer versions of Avorion where the Steam Workshop integration was included, please leave a message and I can try to explain the installation instructions in a way that's clearer than I have apparently done in the past.

Thanks for your messages! Your interest in my mod brings me great joy.  ;D

• 6 months later...

So now Avorion is in 1.0 release status I'm wondering if this mod is still being worked on, or if it was just integrated into the game itself? (Not seeing it on the Steam workshop)

I almost made a new thread, but figured asking in the original would be more appropriate, so kindly excuse the thread necromancy.  8)

So now Avorion is in 1.0 release status I'm wondering if this mod is still being worked on, or if it was just integrated into the game itself? (Not seeing it on the Steam workshop)

I almost made a new thread, but figured asking in the original would be more appropriate, so kindly excuse the thread necromancy.  8)

They did add a tractor beam feature to the game now for docking (as the player).  You need to be (roughly) lined up in the flashing light lane from a dock, then when you face the dock there should be an option that'll show to hold F to tractor in.  It'll pull you right in until you're at docking range and then automatically stop.