32-bit?

BobberDobber

Suggestion

5 answers to this suggestion

I was wondering, could you please release a demo for 32-bit? I can't play the actual game because its in 64-bit or for some other reason. Please help!

If you don't mind do you know your computer specs in detail mainly the CPU? You might have a 64bit Processor that just needs a 64bit install of the OS.

Sadly these days of all active steam users it's now under 10% of people that use a 32bit os this including those using windows xp. More and more games are going 64bit for not just memory reasons now but for their future as the games grow and expand.

Either way consider looking into upgrading windows in the future if your CPU Can support it.

Since the last 32-bit only processors are over 12 years old by now, if your machine doesn't support 64-bit it won't be able to run Avorion anyway.

Some really dumb reason some people have 32 bit os installed in fact I think some companies even added it to some their pc's they sold that did not have over 4gigs of ram. It's dumb either way but people need to go get a new PC or install the right version of windows.