Long ships spinning?

SadisticSweety

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section. It's not like, a real bug, maybe it's the AI. However, those looooonnnng pirate ships:

1PZmf4E.jpg

When fighting them, is there anyway to later in the future, make it so that they don't constantly turn over and over and over? They smack your ship in the face. Like, heeeey now, something that long, spinning fast, would snap! Anyway, I know it's the AI wanting to shoot back or defend itself, so it does that. However, is there maybe a way to put these 'long' generated ships in another group, where they stay still and attack instead? Give them a little more armor perhaps, instead of seeing a long pencil spinning around :3

It's like..hrmm..go up close and risk being whipped? Or stay back far, and try to aim at that little spot? It's just these ships too, that make it annoying. They should have their own data tables in code or something, like, any ship that gets x amount long, should NOT move, or at least move very, very slow. I shouldn't be shooting a helicopter rotor manggg! :P again, thankfully it's just this type of ship.