Ideas to make the existing bosses more interesting

Sir Charles

Suggestion

Hey,

so here are my ideas to make the existing bosses you encounter on your way to the core more challenging and interesting.

[glow=red,2,300]I got some ideas about Swoks, but since he is the first boss to encounter, he is fine as he is I think. [/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Make the AI regenerate[/glow]

The AI is Not really hard to beat, but annoying to clean up. If possible, each part of the AI should have a timer, which would reset if the part takes damage to its hull. As the timer is over, the part would grow (like a ship that is repaired in build mode) and become the next bigger version again (which would be able to split again ofc).

With a mechanic like that, players will have to clean up the boss quickly, or they will be overwhelmed by the number of new, fully regenerated AIs.

Ofc the timer needs to be different for all part sizes, with the small ones regenerating fast and the big ones taking longer time.

[glow=red,2,300]The quest to get Bottan is more annoying than fun, and the fight itself is pretty boring, but I got no specific ideas on how to make that better at the Moment. A potential economy rework would fix that anyways tho...[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]I love the way, the mad science laboratory is, except there should be a warning message and some time to prepare before it spawns, also the player should be invulnerable as long as he is in dialouge with it! [/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Rename the brotherhood ships to make them less obvious and make tankem worth to be attacked[/glow]

when destroying the brotherhood another time, I came to the idea that their ship names should be less obvious. I killed reconstructio last instead of shooting him first like I usually do, cause I wanted to know whether that would change the fight and indeed they became quite tough enemies.

So I would just name all four of them „brotherhood ship“ or give them other individual names, the key point is just that a player who encourages them the first time does not immediately know who to target first.

Also Tankem should get something that makes it worth attacking him, I would suggest making him a hyperspace blocker.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet