A few suggestions for the devs

Dal

Suggestion

[*]Design dedicated servers to be able to connect to one another through one or multiple in game gates or wormholes. This would allow the community to scale space and load balance processing power.

[*]Hyperspace warp in beacons so you can specify a location in a sector you always want to land on warp in.

[*]Updated item manufacturing to a blueprint system to eliminated the need to make so many stations. Its very expensive and time consuming to be self sufficient.

[*]Combine the commodities and turret/upgrade inventories into one single inventory system. The turret/upgrade system is easy to manage/transfer from player to player or ship to ship, the commodities system is a complete nightmare to manage through the container system.

[*]Finalize work on the faction systems to allow the ability to completely remove factions from the universe if a player chooses to do so. I really think this would be a huge step in player retention.

[*]Tie pirate presence in regions of space to HQ sectors. If those HQ sectors are (which would be well defended) destroyed then you would see a huge reduction of pirate incursions in the region.

1 answer to this suggestion

Oh there are some nice ideas there. Many of the points you scratch have been discussed in the threads you can find in my signature. Check them out if you want to see my and othere ppls ideas!

[*]Design dedicated servers to be able to connect to one another through one or multiple in game gates or wormholes. This would allow the community to scale space and load balance processing power.

[*]Hyperspace warp in beacons so you can specify a location in a sector you always want to land on warp in.

[*]Updated item manufacturing to a blueprint system to eliminated the need to make so many stations. Its very expensive and time consuming to be self sufficient.

[*]Combine the commodities and turret/upgrade inventories into one single inventory system. The turret/upgrade system is easy to manage/transfer from player to player or ship to ship, the commodities system is a complete nightmare to manage through the container system.

[*]Finalize work on the faction systems to allow the ability to completely remove factions from the universe if a player chooses to do so. I really think this would be a huge step in player retention.

[*]Tie pirate presence in regions of space to HQ sectors. If those HQ sectors are (which would be well defended) destroyed then you would see a huge reduction of pirate incursions in the region.

to 1)

Yes please, that sounds like a very beautifull idea to me!

to 2)

this is an interesting idea, but would you like it to set the spawn for just you or any player warping in? If first, what is the use of it?

to 3)

I don't support this one, it would make things way to easy. Aslo I like the fact that goods take up cargo and turrets and systems do not. The blueprint idea would be a great change to the turret manufacturing system tho (see my signature threads)

to 4)

I agree that the inventory for goods should be changed, but they shouldn't be merged as I stated above.

to 5 & 6)

Take a look at my signature threads for some ideas on these points  :)