[0.17.1] TRADERS STUCK - HELP PLEASE

napapon

Hi  there My name is Napapon

I know this has been posted plenty times in the past, which I encountered aswell at the end of 2017.

But for me the problem is still existing. I got a galaxy with a lot of asteroids (~2k) and Traders seem to be stuck from time to time (not always though)

It happens for about all 5-10 transactions, or seems to happen immediatly, when I add another station.

I'm playing on a multiplayer server. Currently I can solve the problem when I remove all docking blocks, then they move again, but this is pretty annoying if I always have to do this. This can't be right.

Maybe it has to do with the asteroids, there are some "near" but it is not like you couldn't fly around them. And if the ships get stuck, most of the times they are standing next to the station, and not next to the asteroids ..

Here's a Screenshot:

I mean I can also destroy the few asteroids near, but I'm worrying about taking a mine, since there are hundreds of asteroids near, what can I do best? Is there any kind of script around which I could use to solve the problem, or any possible way of removing all asteroids? I don't want to farm down 2k asteroids... I already tried out gravitation beams, forget these. I'm playing mod-free on vanilla, 0.17.1 r12316 a186915a28c6

Edit: Built a Trading station, it doesn't seem to trade at all. 0 Goods of everything for hours. Is that normal ?

Thanks

ทางเข้า138bet

The AI has changed since then. I recommend updating your game to the latest version and starting a brand new game from scratch. Don't forget to have Steam "verify" your files to make sure any mods you might have been using are properly removed before starting a new game.