Fix system upgrades value range

Chaserx26

Suggestion

Would it be possible to fix the value ranges in regards to the tiers for system upgrades.  It is very frustrating to research upgrades to the next tier only to have the value of the upgrade be worse then one of the upgrades you sacrificed.  The lowest value on a system upgrade should be higher then the highest value of the tier below. 

For example I have a legendary generator upgrade that gives 60% generated energy & 39% recharge rate (+30/19 if permanently installed) that I would not use.  Because I have an exotic that gives me 82%/34% (+41/17 permanent).  Yes the recharge rate is a little better, but not worth it over the generated energy difference.  And yes I know I can get a legendary one that will have better stats then the exotic.  But each tier is supposed to be better then the previous, otherwise what is the point of the tiers?

Another small suggestion, regarding the cargo system upgrade (which also suffers from the above issue).  Would it be possible to separate the flat and the percentage cargo upgrades into two separate types of cargo hold upgrades?  Each has a specific use depending on what type of ship you are using.  But it is also frustrating researching cargo upgrades not knowing if you will receive a flat or percent upgrade (I always seem to get the one I do not want).

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet