Economy Bug

Morok

Greeting Dear Developer,

I would like to report an ECONOMY BUG on behalf of the whole Avorion gaming community.

As a lot of players keep complaining about this issue.

SYMPTHOMS

All player's Trading Posts and Military Outposts buy goods from npc trading ships for... free.

More over... player gets 20% to his wallet from each transaction.

This means that npc trader ships not only give goods to player's Trading Posts and Military Outposts for free,

they actually pay to the player 20% of the goods total price.

ISSUES CAUSED

Players are able to make money from nothing. Just build 1-10 Trading Posts and you have billions and billions of credits in the first day of the game!!!

There is no need to build and maintain factories and supply chains. No need build defending fleets to protect your factories. You have to do nothing... to be infinitely rich.

Just build several Trading Posts.

This is not right. As I said lots of players know about this issue and use it... because why not?? If you can.

But we are absolutely not happy with this "opportunity".

Is it possible to fix this ECONOMY BREAKING ISSUE ?

Did they change something about this?

When I was experimenting with trading posts, they were not very profitable, especially when they got attacked and  I had to repair them.

Or are you talking about the issue where you can take the cargo of your trading post and sell it again? Cause that one should have been fixed...