[MOD][Plll6] EVE Online Music

DiabloPower

EVE Online Musicmod

- this time without mood specific tracks, will be updated in the future (need some time to rehearse all tracks)

- now with mood specific tracklists

- all avorion original background tracks are disabled by default (no need to be deleted by hand)

- avorion original tracks for battle, boss and titlescreen have to be deleted by hand if you only want to listen to EVE tracks

[spoiler=how to delete]

go to the Directory wherever Steam ist installed --> "Steam\steamapps\common\Avorion\data\music"

go to "/action" --> delete all tracks inside

go to "/menu" --> delete all tracks inside

go to "/special" --> delete all tracks inside

installaltion:

- download from below

- from post BETA 0.21 upwards use WinRar 5+ or 7Zip to unpack the archive directly into your "Avorion" directory

- for pre 0.20 use Winrar 5+ or 7zip to unpack the archive into your "Avorion/data/music" directory

uninstall:

- go to your "Avorion/data" directory and delete the subdirectoy named: "music"

- let Steam verify data integrity and redownload the deleted original Avorion tracks and "music.lua" script (be warned! it is possible to break other Mods ass well by doing so)

things to know:

This mod will not be compatible with any other music changer mod without editing the Avorion music script "music.lua" by hand!

All Tracks are property by CCP and where only converted to OGG format!

New and updated Version post Avorion 0.21 Updated (2019-04-22)

Download-post_0.21

Version post Avorion BETA 0.21 Updated (2019-04-10)

Download-BETA_0.21

Updated Music.LUA with moods

Old Version pre Avorion 0.20

Download-pre_0.20

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or did the most recent beta branch update broke the "custom music"? I wanted to add my own and after my own attempts didn't work i took a look at your mod and i did the exact same things as you, so I tried your mod out and your mod doesn't work for me aswell. Anyone got the same issues?

As much as i know there is no change in the actual Beta, but i will take a look at it and report back later the day.

[Edit]

My Results are: nothing changed, my MOD is still working as intended. I cant say what's the problem at your End, maybe you should reinstall the game, just to be sure.

Edit: Indeed. A clean install fixed the issue. No idea what the issue was, since it was already a pretty new install.

Thanks for the reply. I'll do a clean install of the game and report back then. The new system is super annoying. I wish they would add a option to use the old "random" music system, which just plays all tracks in the environment folder, since i prefer diversity over speciality. The mood system is a nice addition but in the end it just limits the music pool in a game, where the music can become quickly repetitive.

• 7 months later...