How to find server with ship after long break

Val

Hi, I have made a fresh install of windows 10 some months ago. Backed up the documents folder as always to prevent savegame loss, but at this time I wasn't aware that Avorion's stuff is saved inside the Appdata folder. So I wanted to check in again yesterday and of course my Singleplayer progress is gone, I thought I can live with it, since my main ship was built in multiplayer which took weeks of fiddling. So I attempted to find the server I was last playing on, but it seems impossible, since the server's last visited date is not shown on any of them. And unfortunately I can't remember the name, I only know that it was a german server.

My question is if there is any way or trick to identify on which server my ship resides or on which server I have played before the win re-install? I already searched windows for files and windows.old, but weird enough there was no avorion folder in the Roaming folder.  :'(

Even the slightest hint would be great!

@cepheni: I think I found it. It's "[Ger] Gemeinschaft deutscher Zocker | PVE" on the current non-beta version (0.20.5.14227)

I logged in but I had to start from scratch. May I ask what exactly could lead  to lose all progress in multiplayer? Is it because the Appdata stuff was deleted?

My steam name is "Inokai".

Do I get in touch with an admin using the ingame chat?

• Boxelware Team

Yeah, in your appdata folder are all files that we use to save information about your player. So all ship-blueprints, all client settings and your screenshots.

Your current ships and the sectors visited are saved server-side. So if you connect with the same Steam ID and user name you should have access to all your stuff.

This is only true of course, if they didn't reset the server in the meantime or delete your player file.