[Server] Serverlist (only dedicated server)

Triviales

Server address: vps354132.ovh.net:24000 (Status: UP & RUNNING)

Hello fellow captains,

I am new to the game but managed to set a server up yesterday on one of my dedicated machines. It's public and has 100 slots, it's a big VM with 16 cores and 64GB RAM on one of my dedicated servers so hopefully it'll hold. It's set to normal difficulty, survival mode. We play PvE except for agreed PvP. So far it's just me and a couple of friends/acquaintances, no public dedicated slack/discord channel.

Note: This is an experimental game, server and project. The server should be up 24/7 and is based in Strasbourg, France. At some point in the future I might mask this ugly address under a nicer domain and set up a community around the game and server or shut it all down depending on how it goes. I also have a full time job so if the server goes down it might be a couple of hours or a day till I'll manage to get it back up.

L.E: Due to game server issues and recurring RAM overflow the plan has changed a bit. The server will go down this Friday for the weekend. This to allow me and two of my friends to implement a couple of scripts to help stabilize the server. We already have a couple of mods working so most likely once we finish testing it I'll create a new thread for our server and post there an archive with all the required mods to join our server.

Server disabled due to multiple RAM management issues. Will post when I manage to solve them.

Hi folks, couple friends of a multinational gaming community here adding Avorion to our server, feel free to jump in as friend or foe!

24/7 (or as close to as possible maintenance can happen)

currently 20 slots, will increase with demand!

Ip- games.kujiratori.com:27090

Server rules - dont be a dbag.

Looking forwards to flying with you all.

We have created an European/Dutch server, the server itself is being hosted on a dedicated server in West-Germany.

Everyone is welcome to join but to keep the chat clean, please try to talk English with eachother.

The server will be mainly PVE, but with the ability to PVP when both sides agree to. (This is not working yet tho)

We try to be a (noob) friendly community, so feel free to ask around if you need help with something!

For now we have halved collision damage to make it a little bit more for giving to accidentally crash your ship into something and doubled the drop chances for resources and items for so you could consider this a x2 server.

We have opened 24 slots for now to see how the performance of the main server is affected while also running our Rust servers, this can become more if the game itself is stable and can handle that amount of players without crashing.

We are curious towards adding new features, I have contacted a friend who knows LUA and has made mods for other games before so hopefully he can help out with some custom features. Either way we are looking forward to the mods being developed by the community, and plan on integrating those which enhance quality of life and gameplay.

You can join us on our journey by connecting through 78.31.67.88.

We also made a Discord server where you can contact us personally or have a chat with eachother.

Join the Discord by visiting https://discord.gg/AkGe7ke

For those who are interested, here are the server specs:

Intel i7 4790K @ 4.0 GHz

32 GB Ram @ 1333 MHz

2 x 240 GB SSD + frequent backups of gamedata

1 GBps Network

We have created an European/Dutch server, the server itself is being hosted on a dedicated server in West-Germany.

Everyone is welcome to join but to keep the chat clean, please try to talk English with eachother.

The server will be mainly PVE, but with the ability to PVP when both sides agree to. (This is not working yet tho)

We try to be a (noob) friendly community, so feel free to ask around if you need help with something!

For now we have halved collision damage to make it a little bit more for giving to accidentally crash your ship into something and doubled the drop chances for resources and items for so you could consider this a x2 server.

We have opened 24 slots for now to see how the performance of the main server is affected while also running our Rust servers, this can become more if the game itself is stable and can handle that amount of players without crashing.

We are curious towards adding new features, I have contacted a friend who knows LUA and has made mods for other games before so hopefully he can help out with some custom features. Either way we are looking forward to the mods being developed by the community, and plan on integrating those which enhance quality of life and gameplay.

You can join us on our journey by connecting through 78.31.67.88.

We also made a Discord server where you can contact us personally or have a chat with eachother.

Join the Discord by visiting https://discord.gg/AkGe7ke

For those who are interested, here are the server specs:

Intel i7 4790K @ 4.0 GHz

32 GB Ram @ 1333 MHz

2 x 240 GB SSD + frequent backups of gamedata

1 GBps Network

not working anymore???  was a fine serveur

• 3 weeks later...

Logomakr_4_Ps_ABV.png

Address 71.88.115.229

Hostname CORE - 24/7 - PvP/PVE - http://www.pup1l.com/

Players 100

Location United States of America

Version CURRENT (5th)

Platform Windows

Website http://www.pup1l.com/

DISCORD https://discord.gg/wF7z4nG

Server.jpg

• Custom Start Sector

• Respawning Resources

• /sethome - /crew - /price

• 5x The Drop Rates

• Highlight of Players

• T1/T2 Modules/ Turrets/ Fighters

• Security Based Sectors (High - Medium - Low)

• Extended Trade

• Concord Police

• AI Improvments

• Custom Stations (Citadels / POS )

• Bigger Crew Pools

• 5x Resource

• Faction Creation

• Ship Class

• SQL Module

• New Missions

• Balanced Fighter Play

• New Upgrades

server2.jpg

We are looking for reliable and nice players, who like to try something new, who value a co-operation and creatively participate in CORE

server3.jpg

a server with an open and consistent Survival world with long-term orientation and role-playing background. Dynamic relationships between factions provide variety and excitement. Conduct war against other factions, or form alliances to ward off your enemies. Become traders, mercenaries or simply explore the vastness of the universe - all possibilities are open here. Events will always take place and always provide for plot and entertainment.

For active exchange in the community is provided with its own TS3 server and forum. We offer an interface, a self-developed website, on which we provide you with practical functions for the server. There are useful functions such as the administration of credits, our virtual currency as well as the possibility to act with other players or to send them messages. There, however, relations with all other factions are managed, or your own. The Galactic News Network is a bastion for news, rumors, reports or short news for all. Other useful modules are planned and under development.

CORE2.jpg

rsz_core.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Here is my dedicated server. PVPVE no restriction.

Server have good specs and located in NA. Player limit is currently at 16 players. I will increase if I see the needs to.

ip: 209.239.122.249

Have fun....

Free Realms Dedicated US-east 24/7 PvEvP (non-beta)

Game Host: freerealms.mutant.enterprises

Hi-Res Online Maps (2500px x 2500px):

Discord: https://discord.gg/y4jfUmd

Random start sector.

No handouts.

Fairly Vanilla server with the following config tweaks:

maxPlayers=14 // might bump this up a bit depending on server behavior

Difficulity=1 // min -3, default 0, max 3

sameStartSector=false // random start location

InfiniteResources=false // not running in creative, work for it

Hallo,

Ich habe einen neune Server erstellt, der PVE und Anfängerreundlich ist. Alle Einstellungen sind auf standart eingestellt.

Der Server läuft in Deutschland und ist Tag und Nacht online.

Der Server hat 40 Slots und ist auf einem eigenen Root gehostet.

Hier ist die IP  pfanns-gaming.de

Ich freue mich euch begrüßen zu dürfen.

-Wir haben die Funktion /sethome eingebaut

-Selber Startpunkt für alle

-Admin jederzeit per Steam erreichbar

-Startresourcen beim ersten beitreten ( gerade genug um ein kleines eisenschiffchen zu bauen)

-Ts3 Server zum miteinander quatschen und Spielen.

Apex Pioneers Avorion Server

24/7 Dedicated Server

Friendly Community

Dedicated Admins

MODs

- Offline invincibility (Anti-Grief Protection)

- MineCorp (Purchasable Mines that provide you with ore)

- DPS Display (Weapons have a DPS readout, no guesswork)

- Out of Sector Factory Production

WhiteList

- To get on the Whitelist, join our discord and let us know you would like to join us

- Discord = Discord.ApexPioneers.com

- Server IP = Avorion.ApexPioneers.com

• 2 months later...

Top Hat Gaming Presents...

The Top Hat Galaxy

Come explore the galaxy with us!

-No Collision

-Hardest difficulty

-Super Boss

-100% up time

-Fun Community

-Dedicated Teamspeak- 8.9.5.238:9161

-Resource Station Replenishing (on request)

-Active Admins

-Community Sectors

Top Hat Gaming Presents...

The Top Hat Galaxy

Come explore the galaxy with us!

-No Collision

-Hardest difficulty

-Super Boss

-100% up time

-Fun Community

-Dedicated Teamspeak- 8.9.5.238:9161

-Resource Station Replenishing (on request)

-Active Admins

-Community Sectors

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

FYI, the prospercraft server SUCKS.

Starts you out with NOTHING so you get to spend at least an hour in your drone, probably more since ore apparently doesn't respawn, and the difficulty is way too high for a 'family friendly PvE server'. I built a solid 6k iron shipafter spending two hours in my stupid drone, and even with solid armor over everything I got ripped apart in less than ten seconds by a single pirate ship with one chain gun in an Iron zone.

I watched 5 other people log on and log back off while I was there, pretty sure they figured out it was crap faster than me.

• 2 years later...

Game Serbs US Official Avorion Galaxy

Game Serbs is a Community Made by Kinaran. I have been running the GS Community for some years now and Just recently discovered the amazingness of Avorion. Therefor, I made a server for it! Our Avorion Server is new, Yes, BUT Its great. 244 Slots, Insane Difficulty, 2x Spawn/Loot/Drop Rates, and a Few Nice Mods(Mainly Administrative ones) and 24/7 Uptime!(Ofcourse the every here and there times, I develop something itll go down then right back up :))

But anyway, Im really here making this post today, just to raise awareness. And maybe even get one of the Most Populated and Active Avorion Servers of all time!. I plan to only Expand my knowledge of Avorion, so that I can make everything better and better for all of you awesome gamers! But we at Game Serbs 100% Need yall to help us out with getting this Avorion Server populated! So, why dont you all come join us and Play with us!

Our Server Info:

Name: Game Serbs US Official

IP: 107.152.234.82:25572

Discord: https://discord.gg/RHdBmpb

Come join us!