"Legendary" items that are actually cool & better object selection in sector.

Sir Charles

Suggestion

Hey there,

i had a nice idea on how legendary upgrades could be much more unique in comparison to other ones.

I would like them to have the properties of multiple upgrades from tiers before, where that is making sense.

Turret upgrades for example could stay as they are, while the mining upgrade, scanner upgrade, c64 detector (was that the name??) could have their functions united in one new upgrade type only aviable on legendary rarity, while the previous upgrade types would not exist anymore on that "tech tier".

I also think, that legendary turrets should have unique properties in comparison to other rarities, to make them truly special as you cannot build them in a factory....

The other suggestion is rather simple and quality of life:

When i am in a sector, all the ships, stations and gates are displayed at the corners of my screen when i can not directly see them the way i am looking. I would suggest that you can select those by clicking on them with middle mouse button just as usual, cause it is quite annoying to have to turn the camera everytime just to search for that gate i am looking for.

Thx for reading, have a nice day!

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet