On/Off mining and salvaging, instead of pressssssssssssss button

Tchey

Suggestion

Hello,

Would be nice to be able to switch turrets On/Off when mining and salvaging, instead of having to keep the button pressed. Some targets can be huge and it's painfull for my finger to keep the button pushed.

Thanks for reading

8 answers to this suggestion

To clarify. If you look at the bottom of specific turrets the actually say "Independent Targeting"

If you find one you can toggle it by holding shift and clicking the picture of the turret right above where your Health, Shield, Power bars are at the bottom.

let me know if that helps.

Autohotkey can do the trick in the interim

This mini script will bind the L key as a mouse toggle...

Looks interesting. But, asking as a rather new player: How would we actually use this script? Where do we install it?

(Also, I feel that I should point out that "L" is already bound by default to show the Mail window. Might be better to bind to an unused key like "B" or [F5].)

It was just something i put together while i was at work, so didn't have my game handy to determine a good key.

Autohotkey is an application and scripting language. You install it from their official site, and then you create script files (they're .txt files, but the extension is .ahk)

The program has lots of things you can do with it.