Turret factories refusing to build turrets

Ann|e Noa|m

First of all, Hi and thank you for making this awesome game.. played it non-stop since i first heard about it in our gaming-community :)

This bug occurs on a server with 10 playerslots, no mods

Now, i first noticed this issue when i entered through the barrier and set up some stations in a system midway to the core (form the barrier). After setting up my turret-factory i noticed i could not build some of the turrets.. clicking the "Build" button does nothing. I read on google somewhere that clicking few of the "requested items" buttons up and down could work before trying again to build.. but that do not work either.

After a re-log and reset of server it still is the same.. i could build Tesla and lightning, but not the bolters, rails and anti-fighters (the rest i did not care about :p ).

So.. then i took the whole thing down and build a new one a little further away.. Same issue, different turrets.. Can remember exactly how many i could not build this time.. but from memory it got even worse.

I have since moved in to -1:-1 and now set up yet another turret-factory just to find the issue is still there.. can build any turrets (at least not the ones i want).

I'm clicking the "build" button like there is no tomorrow, adjusted the "Req" up and down like a madman... nope.. won't work.

Rarity is set to "exceptional" of course.. All the materials is in my ship, I set everything to max, except "targetting system", which i do not want.. Station has more than enough crew and i have more than enough money.. so what i am left with is that this must be a bug.