Invisible/Vertex Errored Asteroids. Invisible Option Text

Ranakastrasz

Intel onboard graphics detected. These devices' OpenGL drivers can cause trouble with Avorion, since it's still in an early stage. If you run into graphics issues, please report them as a bug so we can fix them. Avoriun will still try to run and do it's best.

I own the actual game now, and it still loads and runs fine. However, the option menu lacks any text for the dropdown options, making it impossible to determine what is what.

Additionally, the asteroids are not being drawn. They exist and function fine, but are invisible. you can select them and they display in the selection indicator.

I also had one display with most of the vertexes near my camera, resulting in a massively streched and jagged graphic, from 20k+ kilometers away.

What website should I be using to transfer my gamelog? its too big for the forum and pastebin.

Kinda irritating that this issue wasn't actually in the demo. It ran great!

Changing the game to windowed from borderless fixes the text issue, albiet at the cost of not alligning with my moniter quite correctly, and offseting some of the button click windows (you have to click a bit below the buttons to register)

If I go to fullscreen, when I launch the cmd console turns on and then closes like 6 times in a second then the game closes.