Switching back to Xbox after years on PC

Rezoyen

I was an Xbox man for the original console, and for the 360, all the way up until 2014 when my friends convinced me/strong-armed me into switching over to PC.

I've enjoyed my time gaming on the PC, to be fair, but I feel like I'm missing something. Playing on PC, the player base does seem a whole lot more mature on the whole, which to me just feels a bit hollow and lacking diversity for quite the majority of the time. I miss getting on the headset and generally getting to a speak to a wide variety of people. Also selfishly, the PC player base on the whole is a bit more skilled, at least in my experience. I've certainly adapted, and I'm a really good player, but I miss being really great (lol). Also, going to PC from Xbox after all those years meant ditching some gamer friends that I'd made on Live over the years... I haven't been able to cultivate those same types of relationships on PC unfortunately.

Aw, I hope you find what the PC selection and community has to offer good in some way. Since you miss talking to fun strangers on the Xbox, I recommend Discord. Do you use it? There are what are called servers that are created by individuals wanting to start group voice or text chats. I sometimes use it on my iPhone or laptop to call friends who invite their friends to the voice channel to talk as we play Minecraft, Roblox, Terraria, and other chill multiplayer games. Some servers are official servers with thousands of people, while others are made by people like me with my friends. If you try Discord, please try to have as much fun as you can and help others have a good time; you’ll have the most fun this way.

Oh, by the way, this post of yours is not about Avorion so it should have been posted in the ‘off-topic’ area. It’s not a big deal, but remember this for your next posts.