Mysteriously Chatting Ships

SneakyTacts

I’m posting on behalf of forum user Z0N3R, whose following message I have edited to be in my point of view. I suspect this is not a bug, but since we’re clueless, we’re reporting it as a bug here.

In their up-to-date creative vanilla server, one of their ships suddenly started speaking German with bubble text and it appears in the chat as the ‘server' speaking. Neither of us know why. They removed the ship in question, but a different ship began speaking. It's not just a single session issue either; if they close and re-host the server, the problem remains.

They initially blamed an admin of the server, but it continued long after they left. They claimed to have nothing to do with the German-speaking ships.

Anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on?

Screenshots are linked via Imgur below:

https://i.imgur.com/LtZolan.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ghhi5Qi.jpg

Don't worry, probably just Skynet becoming self aware. I wouldn't worry about it.

In seriousness, is it possible it could be one of the new missions but the translation is bugged?

Do you have a save state of the sector to post for the dev team to review? Would the owners of the server be willing to Share that?

Don't worry, probably just Skynet becoming self aware. I wouldn't worry about it.

In seriousness, is it possible it could be one of the new missions but the translation is bugged?

Do you have a save state of the sector to post for the dev team to review? Would the owners of the server be willing to Share that?

I do not know if one remains of that particular sector, where would I check this?

I say this because the server was hosted anew and I don't know if the server kept the old world or not.

IF wanted to replicate potentially.

Current version of now, Seed: TheGoldenForge and the sector is 101:1.

Status of the sector was 5 player ships 1 immobilized,1 a station and the rest patrolling.