v28.1 Npc doesn't visit sector anymore

Critaa

So I'm playing at a Multiplayer server at the moment trying to build a nice production lane.

Soon as I build up my third Station in the same sector, the npcs refuse to  jump in the sector, even when out of sector.  When I had only 2 it worked totaly fine and I also have 2 stations at another sector which are visited permanently , showing by the message at the bottom.

Also tried to wait after the regular server reset, but nothing changed either sadly.

tf4iSD5.jpg  Unfortunately, I am dependent on the npcs there  :-[

A few possible things that could be causing this is possibly.

The sector is considered a hazard zone, after killing too many pirates, xsotan a sector becomes a hazard zone and won't allow npcs to traverse within for their safety, tho lengthy hazard zones do fade away after a while.

You are too close to a faction that dislikes you and won't send traders,

These two are my best two guesses as to why there may not be npcs travelling through.

A few possible things that could be causing this is possibly.

The sector is considered a hazard zone, after killing too many pirates, xsotan a sector becomes a hazard zone and won't allow npcs to traverse within for their safety, tho lengthy hazard zones do fade away after a while.

You are too close to a faction that dislikes you and won't send traders,

These two are my best two guesses as to why there may not be npcs travelling through.

hmm the hazardous zone might be possible, still ongoing perhaps but I stayed near like 30 mins there and no npc....as for the faction I'am in and allied area so that fall off. One pirate sector nearby though.