Fix to server crashes?

Boogyman2132

To the Avorion Staff. I love this game I am completely addicted to it (131 hours in like week 1/2 so far.) is there any chance of the crashing issue being addressed for servers? Started a server with a group of 5 and im pretty much the only one left in the group now because they all got annoyed with the crashing. I am not the owner of the server so I can not post logs. I know the owner has had the server provider look into it and there is nothing on their end they can do to fix the issue and after watching for the last week others are having the same issue. If this could get fixed asap I and im sure many others would be grateful.

You can help the developers by reporting the crashes either in-game (press the bug button) or on this forum. They need the log file to investigate the crash.

The developers recommend not playing on the beta branch (unless you’re testing or don’t care for bugs!) and I especially would not recommend this for a meaningful server. Check the information about the server or ask the owner to find what version it runs on.

Glad you love the game as much as we do!