Build mode suggestions

TerminationShock

Suggestion

Really impressed with how good this is in general. I do have a few features that I've wanted that I think would greatly improve ship building:

• View Menu: Toggle block types - instead of only being able to select a single visible block type, add the ability to turn each block type on or off independently
  • Hide selected blocks and Reveal all hidden blocks - for more fine-grained control over which blocks are visible
  • Reposition selected blocks - make minor adjustments to the position of the current selected blocks,  probably using arrow keys for more fine control, without having to delete and re-add the blocks
  • Mirror selection - copies the current selected blocks to the mirror position based on current mirroring settings. Thisbe especially helpful for fixing up destroyed blocks on captured ships where it doesn't remember the original design when you repair

5 answers to this suggestion

And an option to set Turret Blueprints to multiple Turret bases.. It's so annoying to press 10 buttons for each of your countless turrets that you later have on your ship

Selecting a few and choosing a Turret BP for all of them!

^^^ This <<< This

• Like 1