Become friends with aliens?

TBOWES

They only become hostile to you as soon as you fire weapons in their vicinity.

You don't need to shoot at them, just shoot in general.

The thing is, as long as you leave them alone, they kind of leave you alone, too.

We had reports of ships flying through entire Xsotan fleets, and it looked like they barely noticed our ships were there.

We know that they eat up matter - and they're attracted by energy bursts, such as weapons firing.

My advice to you: Don't fire weapons when they're there, and don't get too close. You never know.

i dont rly know if you can be a "friend" of the aliens.

the only friendship what ive found is with the faction "The Xsotan" because while i´ve destroyed the boss on 0:0, i found some "Xsotan Artefacts" from the "Avorion-Level 56" enemys. this has pushed my friendship with this faction.

Hint:

btw - the best way to destroy this extremly hard boss is, to destroy all enemy cruiser waves. the 0:0 boss needs energy from the

blackhole while he takes damage on each run. hint: an full equipped naonit destroyer/battleship (on normal difficult) can beat the cruisers where attacked you. but you need minimum level 32 weapons and independent turrets. an combo of railguns, missiles and plasma are an requirement