Ship classes Fleets and Fleet formations

CaptainCommando

Suggestion

New ship classes for player built ships that are used by the a.i this will be a U.i section found when pressing p in the ship showing thing (its been a while since i played) and will let you switch between 7-8 classes that contains a sniper class wich will make the captain a.i try to stay as back as possible from the enemy ships while shooting back at them a healer class wich will try to heal other ships all the time a tank/brawling class that will just come up to you and make you regret your life decizions a atacker class wich will engage in short burst combat where it will go in take some shots go out kinda like the boom and zoom tactics used in world war 2 a miner/scavanger class wich will try to avoid combat at all costs but also collect as much resource as it can and search for said resources and at the last a cargo hauling class that will just search automatically for decently profitable prices and carry cargo for profit across the galaxy (bonus class for when cloaking blocks get added) stealth class wich will be invisible most the times and if it sees enemies it goes out of invisibility mode launches some missiles or torpedos and than goes back into cloak mode than repositions somewhere else and repeats now onto fleet's making a fleet would work trough pressing p or i wichever contains the fleet tab going to it and a new U.i button called Form Fleet now you can make a fleet any size and even have later on another button wich would converge 2 fleets together called converge fleet's now onto Fleet Formations now fleet formations would Put in a New button to fleets that would open up a new U.I with limited space in it containing your fleet (for this example ill use 5 ships) it will be a 3D space Containing your 5 ships that you can drag inside that u.i to a certain position within it with limited space so you cant just drag a ship away 50 billion km's away and where ever you drag those ship the captains in that fleet will move to where you dragged their ships to in that u.i piece this will make it seem more uniform for a fleet when traveling together or even when fighting together (the ship class will overwrite the fleet positioning during battle if for example you have a couple of sniper ships in a mostly tank class ships fleet or stealth ships in that tank ship fleet or any civilian lvl ships like miners or cargo haulers) (this is kinda where i got most of the idea of 

)

1 answer to this suggestion