An internal server error occurred. Your connection will be terminated.

yuyuimg

Hey! I've been playing Avorion with a couple of friends (loving the game by the way) and today my server doesn't seem to start up anymore. This is the error I keep getting:

http://i.imgur.com/6If4LxK.png

My specs are:

Windows 8.1 64bit

Intel i5-4950

Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb

12gb Ram

I have tried loading new galaxies and they work fine, only our main one doesn't work. Is it possible if someone could salvage some of it? We're really attached to it and don't want to start over.

Here's a link to the Avorion folder in my Appdata, which includes the galaxy inside:

http://a.pomf.cat/mvzaib.zip

Thanks!

• Boxelware Team

Hey there,

It looks like you installed a mod, which is now no longer there. While we want to encourage modding, it's always at your own risk.

In the log of the server it says:

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| Error while processing network message: 1: Script 'data/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua' not found. Tried the following paths:

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/player/data/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/player/data/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/playerdata/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/playerdata/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/quest/data/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/quest/data/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua.lua

Fri Jan 27 20:05:51 2017| data/scripts/questdata/scripts/mods/setPreviousSectorAsHomeSector.lua

So you should probably reinstall that mod, or at least create an empty file at the position where the mod used to be.

Best wishes,

Konstantin