Youtube and Pocket Guide

akagetsu

Hey dudes!

I'm going to start a mini series on youtube. Initially I wanted it to be something like what Yogscast did with Minecraft. But I thought it would be best to ask the community directly what you guys would like? I was thinking either something yogscast style where I start playing and talking about what I'm doing and going on "adventures" and what not; or I could make it like a tutorial series (like the coding ones)..First episode: where and how to download/install the game, Second episode: in-game menus and optimization...Third episode etc. How would you guys like me to do this? AND I would also like to know how often would you like me to pop up with a new episode? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Every other day except for weekends?

Another thing is the Pocket Guide. I have promise a long time ago that I would start the Pocket Guide for the game, on the wiki. A pocket guide is a sort of user's manual. So basically I'd be writing a huge page with how to start the game and the talk about every aspect of the game in a tutorial fashion. This would go well with the youtube series if I were to make them in a tutorial fashion as I latter described. And it would make it easy to combine them, in a sort of: "Hey here's some text on how to do this and if you still don't understand here's a pretty little youtube video for your guidance!"

So, I'll check in for replies and get started on stuff once we have a general idea on how things should work! Peace out!  8)