Weapon generation.

DoomAngelBlade

From what weapon generation depends?(For player)

2 Types.

1. Weapon generated for system ships. Ships use it. BANG it - get it

2. Weapon generated for player after ship destruction(Special for him... for his ship... with stats he needs and etc.) <<<----Meant this one.

Just before with 10 000 HP I was able to get a mining turret with like 100-200 eff. or projective with 500-2500 dps.

Now I get even worse. Mining turrets with 20 eff and projective with 50-100 dps.

I like to call it modding, not cheating. I mean, I run Linux, and managed to find the configuration folder and actually managed to understand what is in there and change the correct stuff to give myself whatever I want. That's something your average Joe wouldn't be able to do.

I see it as a plus, that I can do that, but I guess it's a subjective thing!  ;D

It's off topic and I'm still looking how it is generated.

I just hate cheaters.

You will hate too if you will play DayZ... with team of 10. Get best items... lotsa cars... and stuff. It takes like a day-three to do this. And then be teleported to one spot or have a c4 under you that will explode in *BOOM* *Your body is 5km away from place you died*.

And if cheating used for debugging\testing anything - it is okay. But as I said again... saying that you achieved ANYTHING using CHEATS is stupid because if you CHEAT - You lie. And noone likes when someone lies. Or someone does?