some stats adjustments?

quailgg94

Suggestion

- love the game but i feel it needs more blocks meant to avoid asteroid collision , i die CONStantly from slamming into asteroids. even with armor plating and Field generators. when u go 3000m's u have like No reaction time. spite around 40 thrusters.  at about 35 m / s / s , it turns like a pro  and the acceleration  is good but stopping power seems to be  fairly reduced by weight.

suggestion : A  '' make rammer blocks Specifically made  to ram into objects'' but at a price. i also feel the base block of your ship needs more collision resistance. i'v seen huge ships destroyed because the base block was broken and the ship was in perfect 100% condition.

suggestion : A /1    maybe if u do the rammer blocks u can imp-lent somewhere in the galaxy a  asteroid set that moves. ''not everything in outer space is still''

- suggestion 1 :  adjust the main amount  a thrust-er gives u for stopping power . ''why i think this is needed?'' i run around in a full titanium ship. and well. i run into the issue going 3000m's their is no way to slow down .i mean i can stop it but  carefully stacking 40 thrusters on each side is a PAIN.

-suggesstion 2 :  make a system card that is super rare only obtainable in the center of the galaxy .

stats: 5 second cooldown on hyperwarping. so u can hyperwarp every 5 seconds'' ONLY IF u can supply the energy  within those 5 seconds to refill it and add a 200% energy consumption. so it drawss more to fill it faster  '' with a .0000000001 drop upon destroying any alien ship

maybe make some super rare ones to suprise us all''or maybe u already have''

-suggestion 3 :  make more ships that u can hire from im running into Nothing the whole galaxy in my drone looking for  people to hire and my home sector that i used to buy from is no longer  letting me hire.maybe a bug i dont know but it would sure be nice to have more Access to  workers. Even if u buy from merchants that arent exactly  happy with you. just at a higher price to hire from the lesser  reputation .

suggestion 4 : more cosmetics . Like booster fins , tail fins, wings. ect.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet