UNSC Nevada - Now with download link

YeOlde

So, I found a decent picture of a ship online, and decided to build it, with a few changes just to fit my taste.

Based off of this link here: http://calamitysi.deviantart.com/art/Halo-UNSC-Frigate-Nevada-Spec-Sheet-320358405

Took me around 12-14 hours to build, over two days.

It's around 3500 parts, weighs 380k tons and isn't too manoeuvrable, but was a good large build.

Had to do a bit of tweaking to get the wings looking good from certain angels, was a little hard, but I think it turned out nicely.

I'll be tweaking the look of it as I think about it, still getting used to the building system.

Lemme know what ya think!

EDIT: Mk II is up, download link on next page!

lncq4ph.jpg?1

9OK62Qm.jpg?1

nke7Ekn.jpg?1

The Brother fight together or die together i am yeold friends and spend a bit of time changing stuff on the ships for this game so you can play it in the game. It a beast has not been destroyed yet and we can face the worm hole guardians in the middle easily with this ship he did a great job on it. I was there when he started it to it finish like i start there for 12 hour while he build it and it was worth the wait can tell you that.

whitesgaeX1.jpg.fdce5cb0bf54b2f917cf983285c29288.jpg

OMG, I did not realize that sth like this was even possible! How did you do the upper front, it looks almost rounded, and I thought that was impossible. And that slightly separated part upside front...

I want that XML! Hopefully there´s no avorion or ogonite involved?

Thank you all for your feedback, really nice to know that I've done a good job :D

To answer a few peoples questions, I don't know how I feel about publicly releasing the ship, mainly because I don't know how to, as there is no steam workshop stuff at the moment, and also because I don't feel comfortable releasing it when it has a few adjustments to be made.

If someone wants to actually tell me a viable way for me to give the ship, and when it's been tweaked a little, I'll have no problem releasing it within the next day or two.

Again, thank you for your comments and feedback, really makes me want to build more ships :)

Alrighty, here is the updated version of the UNSC Nevada :D

I'm very happy with this now, as the wings are a little wider, the tail is now properly made and the back has been neatened up.

Also, upon significant request, I have uploaded this and it is available for everyone to download.

Don't complain if it is slow or it drifts, I did warn you lol

Oh, before I forget, a word of warning, this ship requires Iron, Trinium, Xanion and Avorion, as well as a high amount of credits.

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/file/3xquth01excmk38/UNSC_-_Nevada_Mk_II.xml

9x9lE1Y.jpg?1

Well if ya really want it... It's not as good as the Mk II imo.

Its not that I dont like it, actually I do, but 400k of avorion is quite hefty summ for survival mode  ;D I, for example, wont be able to use it anytime soon in my campain. Btw since it is a big ship, bad steering is fine, you can take a punch anyway. And at this point in game you dont mine yourself, it is faster to employ some small mining ships.

Well if ya really want it... It's not as good as the Mk II imo.

Its not that I dont like it, actually I do, but 400k of avorion is quite hefty summ for survival mode  ;D I, for example, wont be able to use it anytime soon in my campain. Btw since it is a big ship, bad steering is fine, you can take a punch anyway. And at this point in game you dont mine yourself, it is faster to employ some small mining ships.

Maybe I should make a variant of the Mk II which is made mainly from Trinium and Xanion... Call it the Mk II/B? :o

Maybe I should make a variant of the Mk II which is made mainly from Trinium and Xanion... Call it the Mk II/B? :o

For the template sake, if you want, its possible to stripoff MK II insides (shields, bays, generators, etc.) select all, copy, paste a template in iron and save it. There is an implemented feature wich allows you to build any saved green template in any tier of metal. It wont replace blocks wich is not possible to build with chosen metal though.