Triple TURRETS?

DoomAngelBlade

This Aint be good.

Question.

Why add... TRIPLE TURRETS?

Dual - ok... that's good if its dual.

The thing is that better to put another place for a turret so it can turn around fast instead of making ultra-big many cannons turret that will be slow as hell because it will turn very slowly!(anti capship weapon)

Because that will later make a player\someone else want to have 4x turret. Then 6x. Then a shotgun minigun :D Then a wall of cannons . . . that spams enemy with bullets making him not possible to see ANYTHING due to Too big amount of bullets.

**We have contact with enemy ship that warped in this area.

**What threat type of this ship?

**Emm. Small. It has engines, cockpick, lifesupport and only one turret. I guess its for asteroids or stupid self defence.

**You have a clearance to destroy him.

**Copy.

A player warps in and starts the fight.

**WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! THAT TURRET HE HAS FIRE OVER TEN THOUSA--psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh

**Patrol? Patrol? Do you copy?

• Boxelware Team

:D

I see what you mean, but rest assured, the turrets problem occurrs not only with triple turrets.

Main reason why I added them, was to provide a bigger range of turret visuals. There will be a big turret/weapons update in the future and I will add a lot of new turrets, maybe even 4x or 6x turrets, but those will be mostly visually different from the 1-weapon turrets.