[Mod] Extended trading reach

NexusNull

Is this mod out of date for the recent updates?  I tried replacing the player.lua in the lib scrip folder as was suggested, but it's not working.  Does it need to go somewhere else as well?  Or does the mod file need cleaning?  I noticed it has some text in the file near the docking script that is just authors notes, does that need to be removed?  I'm just wondering here.  I would like to use this mod, but it's not critical.  I just can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong.  It seems straight forward enough.  Thanks in advance!    ;D

• 3 months later...

Is this mod out of date for the recent updates?  I tried replacing the player.lua in the lib scrip folder as was suggested, but it's not working.  Does it need to go somewhere else as well?  Or does the mod file need cleaning?  I noticed it has some text in the file near the docking script that is just authors notes, does that need to be removed?  I'm just wondering here.  I would like to use this mod, but it's not critical.  I just can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong.  It seems straight forward enough.  Thanks in advance!    ;D

This mod still works on current beta. I just modified it to also work for caiptained ships when using Goods Hauler mod http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,2896.0.html and for npc ships. This should fix the bug, tha npc ships push stations away (not tested yet). Maybe i will release it if someone needs it.

• 11 months later...

I´m new to the game but have big problems docking with a big ship. I´m confused about the mod working or not. Also I´m only playing singleplayer. It is mentioned as a server mod. Wouldthis even work for me?

Is there perhaps a way to edit a file or something to just increase the needed distance? Thanks in advance.