Donation

Mahraja

• 8 months later...

Their FAQ reads the following:

How can I support the game?

As of January 23rd, Avorion will be available on Steam! Furthermore, you're welcome to give feedback on our forums or write mods. Also: Tell your friends!

so I think it's the devs' intention to take game sales as donations rather than hard cash. ;)

They want their game to be played - so yeah, spread the love and spread the word.

Otherwise, there's of course a private message you could try to send to koonschi if you really, really want to get in contact and arrange something.

Other than that, I couldn't find a donation address on PayPal or Patreon or something like that for them either, neither on the main site, these fora, or their company website.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you can spare some cash and want to support the game further, buy more copies of the game!

Make a lottery. Do a code give-away! Not only would you help funding the game, but would also bring more people to play it! That's like... Double-helping the game!

I can't spare much but I've managed to saved some money for it. But I would also have loved to have recieved it for free. There's a lot of nice games I can't/won't buy  just because they cost money. And nice $-cosmetics in other free games.

So, when you give a game away, it's not only helping the game, it's also helping some random person as well.

• 1 month later...